Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Abstract Submission Steps
- Please kindly submit your abstract by clicking at "Make Submission" link.
- When your paper is sent successfully, your abstract id will be sent to the e-mail address you have specified.
- Please kindly prepare and your abstract in Word format according to the abstract rules and kindly upload the file to "Upload File" section.
- For all types of proposals, speakers are expected to submit a structured abstract through our proposal submission system.
- Presenting author should indicate whether he or she would like to present the work orally if selected.
- Congress language is English. Abstracts must be submitted in English, only.
- Abstract text (without names and affiliations) should be no longer than 300 words.
- Please write with calibri 11 font without a space between lines.
- The abstract should state the purpose, methods and results of the study.
- Title and Body: The title should be entered in sentence-style capitalization. (Sample title: Enzyme polymorphisms and oxidative stress in gastric cancer)
- Authors: Enter all authors in the order they should appear in the heading of the abstract and please underline the presenting author’s name. (Sample author list: Name Surname1, Name Surname1, Name Surname2).
- Institutions/Affiliations: Please provide all the authors affiliations and only the presenting author’s E-mail address. (Sample affiliation list:
1Hacettepe University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Toxicology, Ankara, Turkey
2Gazi University, Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Toxicology, Ankara, Turkey, E-mail: email@example.com)
- Abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and the acceptance letters will be sent according to the decision of the reviewers after the deadline of the submission.
- Poster Format, maximum poster size is 60 cm horizontal by 90 cm vertical. Your poster may be smaller on either or both dimensions, but cannot exceed this size
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 30, 2022. Abstracts submitted by this date will be considered for evaluation. Authors will be notified of acceptance of abstracts soon after their submission.
- They will be also informed for the form of presentation as oral or poster presentation.
- To be accepted, abstract authors must be registered and paid to attend the TTD 2022, shortly after their positive acceptance notification.
Abstracts may be submitted and demanded to be presented as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received or based upon the type of the research work and content of the abstract, the Review Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS:
Plenary Lecture: 30 + 5 min
Oral Presentation: 10 + 5 min
Presenters are invited to submit and check their .ppt or .pptx format presentations at least one session prior their presentation time to the technical staff responsible for PLENARY and ORAL presentations. Please ask the desk during registration for more information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS:
Format and Size
- Standard STANDING (PORTRAIT – 60 x 90cm)
DO NOT PRINT in LANDSCAPE
- Font size should NOT be smaller than 14/16 p Times Roman or equal, in high quality.
- Congress Date: 2-5 November 2022
- Early Registration: June 17, 2022
- End date for submission of abstracts: June 30, 2022 (extended)
- First Date for Announcement of Accepted Presentations: July 10, 2022
- Announcement of Congress Programme: October 7, 2022